New Years Resolutions
Today starts a new year and the last year of my forties. It's a great time to reflect on where I have been and think about where I want to go. 2010 was a year of personal growth, creative inspiration and new friends. I want to springboard the positive from 2010 forward into 2011. Here are my goals in no particular order.
- Be more social.
- Do a better job of letting the people I care about, know that I care about them.
- Write more and share more by adding new content to my website every week.
- Draw because it is fun.
- Learn more HTML and CSS.
- Seek out people who creatively inspire me.
- Get back to martial arts and start training for my 2nd degree black belt.
- Stay healthy.
- Take more pictures.
- Learn how to surf. (This has been on my list every year since I was about 14. I'm not giving up on it yet.)