- This event has passed.
Adobe MAX Creativity Conference
October 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 17, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Telling Compelling Photographic Stories with Lightroom and Adobe Spark – BYOD lab session
Join photography and Adobe app instructor Theresa Jackson to get hands-on experience in editing and sharing images and in storytelling. Learn how the Photoshop Lightroom CC ecosystem keeps you connected to your images and makes editing and sharing possible from anywhere. Then create a beautiful visual story using Lightroom CC images and Adobe Spark.
In this hands-on lab, you’ll learn how to:
- Use Lightroom CC to access and edit your images anywhere on your own device (phone, tablet, laptop, web)
- Improve and edit mediocre images for maximum impact
- Build a story using Spark Page with photos edited in Lightroom CC
- Use custom branded Spark templates
- Publish and share your web story
You’ll need to bring a mobile phone or tablet with Lightroom CC for mobile installed OR a laptop with Lightroom CC installed. An active Adobe Creative Cloud subscription is required.