This course is taught in four one-on-one personalized sessions. You will receive hands on help to establish an organized file management system for your image files. From there you will build a Lightroom catalog from the ground floor, assuring a solid foundation for future growth. This fundamentals course finishes with editing lessons working on your own images.
Complete 4 Session Course: $600.00 (6 hours total)
Individual Session rate: $187.50 per session (1.5 hours each)
How it works:
- Purchase the complete course or parts of it.
- Watch your email for a purchase confirmation that includes a Link describes a graphic asset file that is placed in a layout application without being embedded in... More to schedule your sessions.
- Click on the email link to view my calendar. Select available times that works best for you.
- Watch your email for a booking confirmation and a link to the online conference room.
- Click on the email link at the time of your scheduled session. You will need speakers and a microphone.
Prerequisite: You should have Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom 6 installed on your computer. You need an active Adobe Creative A cloud is a data storage server, accessed remotely from a computer workstation or mobile device. Cl... More subscription for Lightroom Classic CC. You should have a collection of unedited, preferably raw format images ready to work with.