Learn it your way.
Lightroom Classic Coaching
One-on-one Lightroom training. Learn on your computer, with your files, at your pace.
How it works:
- Purchase a coaching session.
- Watch your email for a purchase confirmation that includes a link to schedule your session.
- Click on the email link to view my calendar. Select an available time that works best for you.
- Watch your email for a booking confirmation and a link to the online conference room.
- Click on the email link at the time of your scheduled session. You will need speakers and a microphone.
- Catalog file management
- Copyright protects original works of authorship. More metadata
- Lightroom preferences
- Identity Plate
- Import Add vs Import Copy
- Import presets
- Evaluating and rating images
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Basic Panel
- A histogram is a graphical display representing the tones distribution within an image. The horizont... More
- White balance determines how overall warm or cool the colors of an image are. More
- Range Masking
- Split Toning
- Black is the fourth color in the process of four-color printing. The "K" in CMYK. Black adds tonal d... More and White conversions
- Tone mapping
- File exports
- Image resolution measures the number of pixels in an image as it is displayed or printed. Pixels Per... More
- A digital watermark is an image or text superimposed on a digital image to protect the rights of own... More signature
- Preparing images for print
- Lightroom Eco-system
- Synced Collections
- Lightroom Mobile Sync matches data across devices. More
- Lightroom and Photoshop
|5 or more||$110.00 ( $15% Discount )|
|10 or more||$100.00 ( $25% Discount )|