Learn it your way.
One-on-one Photoshop training tailored for your skill level. Learn how to edit photos, create composites, paint or design marketing materials. Your choice.
How it works:
- Purchase a coaching session.
- Watch your email for a purchase confirmation that includes a link to schedule your session.
- Click on the email link to view my calendar. Select an available time that works best for you.
- Watch your email for a booking confirmation and a link to the online conference room.
- Click on the email link at the time of your scheduled session. You will need speakers and a microphone.
- Photoshop User Interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Working with Layers
- Non-destructive Adjustment Layers
- Working with Curves
- Working with Levels
- How to Fix White balance determines how overall warm or cool the colors of an image are. More
- Understand the A histogram is a graphical display representing the tones distribution within an image. The horizont... More
- Cropping for Composition
- Black is the fourth color in the process of four-color printing. The "K" in CMYK. Black adds tonal d... More and White Conversion
- Blend Modes for Creative Composition
- Creative All objects have a stacking order, like a stack of paper. When the layer (paper) is opaque it covers... More Styles
- Color Toning
- Luminosity Masking
- Selections and Masking
- Masking Hair
- Quick Select Tool
- Quick Mask Techniques
- Background Removal
- How to replace a sky
- Portrait Retouching
- Healing What is (Digital) Brush? A brush, found in digital painting applications such as Photoshop, Painter,... More Tool
- Content-aware Retouching
- Working with Smart Objects
- Photoshop Custom Brushes
- Paint with Mixer Brushes
- Brush Blend Modes
- Compositing Techniques
- Image resolution measures the number of pixels in an image as it is displayed or printed. Pixels Per... More & File Formats
- Prepare Images for Print
|5 or more||$110.00 ( $15% Discount )|
|10 or more||$100.00 ( $25% Discount )|